High Risk Hope is hiring a part-time Executive Coordinator to join our team. As Executive Coordinator, you are the right-hand support to the Executive Director, the heart and soul of company operations, and the fuel that keeps the office running smoothly and effectively. If you are interested in applying, please email you resume to [email protected].
Your strong interpersonal skills are crucial as you work with the High Risk Hope volunteers as well as with top-level leaders and executives within the community. The Executive Coordinator is calm and collected in handling a high influx of communications, and keeps the Executive Director and High Risk Hope volunteers functioning with ease. In this role, you have the opportunity to join the close-knit High Risk Hope community while making an impact in the lives of Tampa’s tiniest citizens and their parents.
As Executive Coordinator, you are empowered to take initiative and constantly seek to improve our organization. You are driven and passionate about mobilizing our For Purpose organization and volunteers toward our vision to create valuable and sustainable impact within our community.
A Day-in-the-Life of the Executive Coordinator:
- Schedule, organize, and manage all HRH volunteer activities, initiatives, and communications
- Plan and manage HRH’s social media presence through a variety of media streams
- Manage all professional communication (newsletter, office mailings, etc.) in partnership with the Executive Director
- Communicate through email and over the phone with volunteers, executives, and community leaders
- Provide technical expertise to ensure office operations are running smoothly
- Manage online store, patient bags, order fulfillment, and inventory management
This job might be for you if you are:
- Highly detail-oriented and disciplined
- Curious and Collaborative
- Capable of handling a high influx of information and can prioritize tasks effectively
- Energized by fast-paced environments
- A strong professional communicator, both in verbal and written communication
- Responsive and quick-on-your-feet
- Emotionally-intelligent, skilled at mobilizing people and influencing others